QUEEN SUPPORTIVE OF HARRY AND MEGHAN'S NEW LIFE/WELL DONE, YOUR MAJESTY!
WHAT WENT BEFORE
What I more or less predicted, has happened now.
The smearcampaign against Meghan Markle, orchestrated by the British tabloids, or parts of it, has reached unbearable heights.
For I am convinced that it is that, what drove the young royal couple I cheered on from the beginning , Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, Duke and Duchess of Sussex, partially out of England. 
More about that soon.
From the moment, it was made known, that Prince Harry was seriously interested in Meghan Markle, a repulsive smear campaign started, on which Prince Harry reacted as any honourable man would do, declaring:
''Yes, I am with Meghan and I want to protect her!
I admired him for this.
He reacted so strongly, because that smear campaign was there from the beginning.
Now I admit, that royal people and people, who are married/engaged with them, are mostly subject to smear and gossip, but this smear campaign had and still has a racist underton.
And that's NOT mere speculation from my side
I quote from the official statement of Prince Harry, in 2016, when they were newly engaged:
Read with me:
''But the past week has seen a line crossed. His girlfriend, Meghan Markle, has been subject to a wave of abuse and harassment. Some of this has been very public - the smear on the front page of a national newspaper; the racial undertones of comment pieces; and the outright sexism and racism of social media trolls and web article comments. Some of it has been hidden from the public - the nightly legal battles to keep defamatory stories out of papers; 
The couple married  and it was a great social happening, people, including my person  cheered them on, they were popular with the people, a beautiful son was born to them , but the hatint tabloid press continued.
The more painful for Prince Harry, since he lost his mother, Princess Diana, whom I valued for her struggle against landmines , by the work of the paparazzi , and later Prince Harry would refer to this fear, now in connection with his wife. 
SMEAR CAMPAIGN CONTINUED
NO RACIST ELEMENTS?/NONSENSE!
There has been claimed at several occasions, also by the Home Secretary Priti Patel, that Meghan Markle did not face any racist press coverage. 
I dare to doubt about that, friendly said.
If there are no racist elements, how does it explain, that a BBC reporter was fired, calling newborn baby Lord Archie a ''chimpanzee?'' 
Is that racist or not!
And then of course Prince Harry's statement [mentioned above] about the racist smear campaign against Meghan Markle! 
The view, that Meghan Markle was subject to racist press coverage was also shared by some prominent black Britons. 
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX SUED TABLOID!
They were warned already by Prince Harry , but went on merrily with their smearcampaign!
Untill enough was enough!
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle finally saw no other options than to sue the Mail on Sunday for publishing a handwritten letter Meghan Markle had sent to her estranged father [estranged is the word chosen by newspaper the Guardian, not by me] 
I suppose that was the limit!
Prince Harry was clearly furious and and compared the treatment of Meghan tothe press coverage of his mother, Princess Diana.
Furtherly he said his “deepest fear was history repeating itself”, referring to the tragedy of his mother, Princess Diana 
I think it a very good point, defending his wife like that.
The only honourable thing a true husband should do.
Then also my modest person had enough of it and wrote some posts and an article to the defense of Prince Harry and especially Meghan Markle! 
PETITION TO STRIP THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX FROM THEIR ROYAL TITLES/BUT THE HATERS DIDNOT WIN!
Two months later, in december 2019, I felt myself obliged to defend the Duke and Duchess of Sussex again, now about a petition, which had been started by a Brighton citizen, Charles Ross, to strip Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from their royal titles '''Duke and Duchess of Sussex''
This was the text of the petition
''”We, the undersigned petition to reject the usage of the title ”Duke of Sussex”and ”Duchess of Sussex” by the individuals Henry [”Harry”] Windsor and Rachel Meghan Markle as morally wrong and disrespectful to the county of East Sussex.As residents of Brighton and Hove we call on Brighton and Hove Council to not refer to these individuals by such titles which we believe to be entirely non democratic and symbolic of the oppression of the general public by the wealthy elite.Neither will Brighton Council invite or entertain those individuals nor afford them any hospitality or the courtesies above and beyond that of an ordinary member of the public.
“The petition aims to establish a precedent that Brighton and Hove Council will no longer afford official hospitality to those with Royal or aristocratic titles nor make usage of those titles in official documents as these titles are arbitrarily and unfairly acquired.” 
Although it seemed that the nature of the petition was of republicans or/and social radicals, yet I had and have the suspicion that in reality the real motives were racist, given the whole smearcampaign against Meghan Markle.
Then, according to me, this petition didn't come out of the blue and was NO coincidence!
And therefore, because I thought it was that racist smearcampaign against Meghan Markle again, I wrote a letter to the Council of Brighton, which debated the petition, to prevent them from possibly stripping the titles.
See my letter under note 19
And guess what Readers?
I got a nice mail back from the Council of Brighton, in which they explained, that they had no power to remove royal titles and voted to simply ''note'' the petition
See for the mail of the Council under note 20
PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN STEP BACK AS SENIOR ROYALS
To the surprise of many -among them my modest person- Prince Harry and his wife Meghan made a statement, they would step back as "senior" royals and work to become financially independent
In a statement, Prince Harry and Meghan also said they plan to split their time between the UK and North America. 
In their Instagram statement is to be read:
''"After many months of reflection and internal discussions, we have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution.
"We intend to step back as 'senior' members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent, while continuing to fully support Her Majesty The Queen.
"It is with your encouragement, particularly over the last few years, that we feel prepared to make this adjustment.
"We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America, continuing to honour our duty to the Queen, the Commonwealth and our patronages.
"This geographic balance will enable us to raise our son with an appreciation for the royal tradition into which he was born, while also providing our family with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.
"We look forward to sharing the full details of this exciting next step in due course, as we continue to collaborate with Her Majesty The Queen, the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge and all relevant parties.
"Until then, please accept our deepest thanks for your continued support."" 
QUEEN'S REACTION ON THE PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN STATEMENT:
It became obvious the Queen was not consulted about this and soon the first reaction of Buckingham Palace came:
"Discussions with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are at an early stage.
"We understand their desire to take a different approach, but these are complicated issues that will take time to work through." 
I feel it must have been an unpleasant shock to the Queen.
Sensational as it may seem to the public, it concerns her grandson and his wife and yet apart from a changed role within the Royal Family, living abroad also means, that she will seeless of her greatgrandson she was so delighted to welcome 
To me, modest person, it was a dismay.
The first thing I thought was:
Those haters have won anyway, although they don't, as the story will tell.
I am nearly convinced, that the racist attitude of most of the tabloid press is the reason Prince Harry and Meghan Markle took these step and that is a horrific thought.
The Guardian/Observer thinks they stepped out because of the burden of monarchy  and that may be one of the reasons, but I agree with some prominent black Britons, who spoke out, I am of the opinion, that racism played. alas, the main part. 
WHAT A SHAME!
Hugh problem with many racist press attacks is, that it not always shows itself as classical racism [ape, nigger, etc], but it are the continuin, covered ''undertone'', as Prince Harry rightly pointed out. 
Definitely there is a smear campaign against Meghan Markle , since every step she sets is followed in a negative sense, there is lot of gossip, often nonsense, to my view, because nothing can be proven, but the fact remains:
Why watching every step of Meghan, when there are more royals to gossip about?
Why denying racism, when her and Prince Harry's son was compared with a chimpanzee by some now fired BBC reporter? 
Why the nonsense referring to the former ''dreadlocks'' of Meghan's mother Doria Ragland, when there is no racism?
THE QUEEN'S SUPPORT
The haters did NOT win!
After announcing their Megxit [HAHAHA], their stepping out of royal duties, the Queen launched a family crisis meetingto discuss the new situation:
The Queen of course
Her husband Prince Philip
The Prince and Princess of Wales [Heir to the throne Prince Charles, father of Prince William and Harry and their stephmother Camilla]
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge [Prince Harry's brother Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton]
AND last, but not least,:
Prince Harry of course [Meghan Markle left earlier for Canada with their son and would join the meeting per telephone] 
AND GUESS WHAT!
The Queen gave her support to the step Prince Harry and his wife Meghan are taking
In an announcement she declared:
Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family.
"My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan’s desire to create a new life as a young family. Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family.
"Harry and Meghan have made clear that they do not want to be reliant on public funds in their new lives.
"It has therefore been agreed that there will be a period of transition in which the Sussexes will spend time in Canada and the UK.
"These are complex matters for my family to resolve, and there is some more work to be done, but I have asked for final decisions to be reached in the coming days."