Surprise Surprise, It\'s Another Al Qaeda Blockbuster Release
Media reports on Atta/Bin Laden video fail to Mention the Fact that Atta was under CIA surveillance at the time, was allowed into the U.S. and was then monitored by military intelligence
Steve Watson / Infowars | October 2 2006
Karl Rove\'s promised October surprise has arrived nice and early. Five weeks before the midterm election, a "previously undiscovered" video emerges that reminds the uninformed world that Al Qaeda carried out the 9/11 attacks and in order to combat them we must vote for security over liberty.
The video, supposedly obtained by The Times of London through \'a tested channel\', shows Osama Bin Laden addressing followers at Kandahar In 2000. It also features "9/11 mastermind" Ramzi Binalshibh and Lead hijacker Mohammed Atta reading his will, along with Ziad Jarrah, the alleged pilot of flight 93.
Watch the video: Osama Bin Laden\'s HQ
The tape has no soundtrack and a US source said lip readers had tried without success to decipher what was being said. This means that no voice analysis can be performed to confirm the true identity of those featured, a practice that has previously proven tapes to be outright fakes.
The soundtrack has been purposefully removed, who removed it and can they explain why?
Furthermore, why can\'t lip readers decipher what is being said? The lips of Atta and Jarrah are clearly visible. Could it be because the images have been doctored as was suspected with the video testimonies of the London bombers?
When a video tape of Mohammad Sidique Khan was released showing him in Arab garb and talking about committing bombings, his former friends and locals who knew him were adamant that the tape was fake. One of Khan\'s friends was quoted as saying "It\'s a fake. Look at the way his lips were moving; they looked odd, the whole thing is a fake."
Not questioned also is the fact that although the London Times says it "obtained" the tape, other reports say things like "The video released this weekend was found when the United States invaded Afghanistan in 2001. NBC News has obtained an analysis of the tape by U.S. intelligence experts, which scrutinizes every frame."
The fact of the matter is that all these tapes come from the US military and the CIA, they are then \'leaked\' to the media in an attempt to remove any suggestion that they are US propaganda. We previously documented how the Washington Post reported that the last Al-Zarqawi tape was admittedly a Pentagon produced psy-op.
The fact that this tape was given to The Times of London and not left on the doorstep of Al Jazeera suggests that US officials wanted a worldwide reception for it and recognise that generally people are tiring of the "Al Jazeera obtains Al Qaeda video" cliche.
The tape is being touted as "the missing link" where Mohammed Atta is concerned.
The Times reports, "American and German investigators have struggled to find evidence of Atta’s whereabouts in January 2000 after he disappeared from Hamburg. The hour-long tape places him in Afghanistan at a decisive moment in the development of the conspiracy when he was given operational command. Months later both he and Jarrah enrolled at flying schools in America."
Where as the majority of people will only see the tape as further proof that 9/11 was carried out by Bin Laden henchmen, those who have researched 9/11 will know, as reported by the Berliner Zeitung newspaper, “Atta was under surveillance by CIA agents while in Germany from January to May, 2000…. The Americans did not inform German law enforcement authorities of their observation of Atta, or of the reasons that they considered him suspicious…. But the CIA apparently also hid its incendiary findings from other agencies of the United States government,” thus allowing him to gain a U.S. entry visa on May 18, 2000.
At this times the CIA also had Ramzi Binalshibh under surveillance:
"It seems likely that the CIA did monitor Binalshibh long enough to connect him to Atta... So we have strong indications that Binalshibh led the CIA to Atta, who was then followed to the States."
Once Atta was inside the US he was discovered and monitored by the DIA op \'Able Danger\'. The op was part of an experimental program to collect intelligence on terrorist networks. The Army intelligence unit, located near the Pentagon, then alerted the FBI and the CIA to Atta, who of course already knew about him.
As Kurt Nimmo has pointed out, "In other words, we are expected to believe both the CIA and the FBI are completely brain-dead and unable to process the most basic intelligence information. In fact, the CIA (with the assistance of the so-called Israeli “art student” spies and covert op facilitators) micromanaged the nine eleven plot patsies, from Hamburg to flight training and beyond."
More recently Pentagon lawyers have ordered five members of the Able Danger intelligence team not to testify at an open Senate about information they developed on Atta. It was also confirmed that intelligence officials involved in the program had been ordered to destroy more than 2.5 terabytes of information in April/May 2000.
We have previously also reported that Atta was wired $100,000 days before 9/11 by the head of Pakistani Intelligence who happened to be having breakfast on 9/11 with Senator Bob Graham and Rep. Porter Goss, the chairmen of the Senate and House Intelligence committees.
The tape could also have been produced at any time given the fact that it has been reported that ATTA IS STILL ALIVE, and Ziad Jarrah\'s family provided evidence days after 9/11 that Jarrah, wasn\'t even onboard Flight 93 and that if he was, it was only as a passenger who was just as much of a victim as the rest of the people on the plane.
in order to counter these claims defenders of the official story point to Jarrah\'s recovered visa that was miraculously found in the remains of Flight 93, only a bit burned and not entirely destroyed along with the entirety of the aluminum and steel plane parts.
This latest tape comes hot on the heels of a previous release last month that purported to show Bin Laden meeting with alleged 9/11 hijackers Wail Alshehri and Hamza Alghamdi days before the attack in Afghanistan. Telling therefore it is that Wail Alshehri was one of the accused hijackers reported by the L.A. Times to still be alive and protesting his innocence in Saudi Arabia after 9/11.
It has previously been reported that up to nine of the nineteen alleged hijackers are still alive. Yet the FBI still maintains it has the correct mugshots of the right men.
Furthermore, the other alleged hijacker in the previous tape, Hamza Alghamdi\'s original mug shot as it appeared on the splash of 19 hijackers bore, "no resemblance" to the real Hamza Alghamdi - according to his own father after being informed of his son\'s involvement in the attack. The Hamza Alghamdi in the new video does appear to be the same individual in the FBI\'s mug shot parade. As with at least seven of the hijackers, it seems that there are two of each one, and the ones that appear in the tapes are patsies or dupes.
This is by no means a stretch when we recall that many of the hijackers were trained at secure U.S. government air bases and that the FBI had its own informants living with them.
As we reported last month, "The hijackers were patsies, Osama bin Laden was a patsy - it doesn\'t really matter if they met or not. The other patsy in the video, Hamza Alghamdi, was trained at the behest of the U.S. government at the Pensacola Naval Air Station. But the video - as with most war propaganda - is aimed at the lowest common denominator and it\'s enough to reinforce the official version of 9/11 and the legitimacy of the war on terror."